On Running Cloudventure Waterproof Trail Shoes
The Cloudventure Waterproof Trail Shoes from On Running will keep your feet protected from the elements on your next mountain or trail running adventure. Developed in the Swiss Alps, these shoes use an advanced membrane that keeps water out but still lets your feet breathe when the intensity rises. Carefully positioned Cloud cushioning in the heel absorbs the impact of steep descents and the Missiongrip™ outsole combines multiple tread patterns for control and stability with every step, however loose the surface. A Swiss-engineered Speedboard promotes an efficient heel-to-toe transition so that even in the harshest conditions your impact and launch are optimised. Furthermore, thanks to a narrower midfoot section, your foot flow will have greater speed and agility across uneven trails or when running off-piste.
- Waterproof trail running shoes
- Advanced On membrane is 100% waterproof yet still lets your feet breathe
- Strategically placed Zero Gravity Cloud elements in the heel clouds
- Missiongrip™ outsole combines multiple grip patterns for control in changeable conditions
- Swiss-engineered Speedboard lets your foot flow over uneven terrain
- Heel-toe offset: 6 mm (0.23 inches)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 340 grams per shoe (11.9 ounces)
- Category: Neutral
On Running Cloudventure Waterproof Trail Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.