On Running Waterproof Run Short
Engineered to protect against the elements without sacrificing vital breathability, the On Running Waterproof Run Short is ideal for poor weather and changeable conditions. The athletic fit is ideal for trail running and provides a wide range of motion for fast-paced efforts. A 20k three-layer membrane ensures total protection from water and wind, while hydrophilic elements in the lining draw moisture away from the body to keep you cool and dry from the inside out.
The longer cut offers increased protection and is easily layered with a tight for total protection. PFC free to protect the environment, the DWR coating quickly sheds spray and rain, ensuring these will be your go-to short when the skies turn grey.
- Ideal for wet-weather running and hiking, changeable conditions and trail running
- PTFE-free three-layer waterproof membrane is waterproof to 20,000mm to withstand heavy rain and snow
- PFC-free durable water-repellent coating
- Dynamic Breathability: Hydrophilic elements transport moisture away from the skin
- Athletic fit can be layered with a tight
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 118 grams (size S)