Orca 226 Perform Trisuit
The Orca 226 Perform Trisuit is made to make race day comfortable, and keep you as fast as possible as you aim to smash your PB. When the weather is hot, you'll benefit from the highly breathable Vapour-cool nanocrystal technology, which wicks your sweat effectively. To keep the garment aerodynamic, Orca has employed their Stretchskin fabric, which moves with the body achieving a second-skin sensation and boasts a UPF 50+ protection from the sun.
Dry off quickly in transition, thanks to the hydrophobic coating, then enjoy the Italian-made Tri-Tech chamois with a 4mm thick seat pad that's barely noticeable when you get off your bike and run. Access your mid-race nutrition via the two generous back pockets and enjoy added safety at night-time with the reflective design.
- State-of-the-art technological Stretchskin fabric adjusts to your body like a second skin
- Vapour-cool nanocrystal technology keeps your body cool by quickly wicking sweat away, keeping you fresh and comfortable
- Hydrophobic treatment keeps the garment dry at all times
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- The fit provides muscular compression
- Made with a high-performance Enduro mesh, providing a high degree of breathability and moisture-wicking
- Italian-made Tri-Tech chamois with 4mm thick 120kg/m3 density foam, it's fast-wicking and very comfortable
- Two angled pockets provide enough space to store all your food and keep it on hand for when you need it
- Mesh fabric prevents water pockets from forming
- Reflective design gives you extra visibility in the darkest hours