Orca Alpha Womens Wetsuit
Designed with the natural swimmer in mind, the Orca Alpha Womens Wetsuit supports good technique and allows you to focus on refining the areas that can gain you precious seconds in a race. A Nano Super Composite Coating significantly reduces the drag coefficient so that you glide efficiently through the open water and an appropriate level of buoyancy puts you into an elevated and horizontal position, with just the right amount of insulation for comfortable body temperature.
FT1 technology uses ribbed neoprene to allow for greater knee flexibility for boosted power to your leg kicks and easier running from the swim exit to transition. Combined with Hydrolite leg panels, the suit is quick to remove so you will be straight onto the bike feeling fresh and fast.
- 0.88 Free Technology developed by Yamamoto specifically for Orca is the most elastic wetsuit material available
- Nano Super Composite Skin (SCS) coating delivers an exceptionally low drag coefficient
- Titanium coating for optimum thermal insulation and compression in key areas
- Enhanced freedom of movement
- FT1 technology features ribbed neoprene for more flexibility on the legs, powering your swim
- Yamamoto 44 delivers market-leading elasticity to the shoulders and allows for a small zip, improving overall fit
- Reverse zip prevents the wetsuit from opening during the race
- Smaller, shorter and less intrusive zip for an overall better fit and less restriction
- Hydrolite panels make the suit easy to remove
- Infinity Skin lining uses high-elasticity nylon and bamboo fibres for greater flexibility
- Natural material of the inner lining reduces odour and bacteria