Orca Apex Flex Womens Wetsuit
Advanced materials and unique technologies make the Orca Apex Flex Womens Wetsuit the most flexible in their lineup, ensuring unrivalled mobility for peak performance in the water. The secret to this flexibility is the Yamamoto neoprene construction, with only the finest materials used for this suit. The arm and shoulder joints feature 1mm and 2mm neoprene respectively, providing a superior degree of motion through each stroke.
Core Lateral Stabiliser technology reduces twisting, encouraging correct form and enhancing stability in the water. Hydrolite panels make taking this wetsuit off a breeze, and a unique inverted zipper improves flexibility throughout the shoulders.
- Designed for technical swimmers, this suit is the most flexible suit available from Orca
- Top-end Yamamoto neoprene construction is flexible for a full range of mobility
- The neoprene is highly flexible, requiring 35-45% less force by the swimmer to maintain their stroke
- Hydrolite panels improve on/off speeds
- Inverted zip improves flexibility through the back and shoulders
- Core Lateral Stabiliser technology limits twisting to encourage correct technique
- An Ultimate Seal collar is laser cut and inverses the Velcro fastening to prevent skin abrasion
- 1/2/3/4mm construction