Orca Openwater Core TRN Womens Wetsuit
The Orca Openwater Core TRN Women's Wetsuit is the ideal choice for swimmers who are just starting out in the open water thanks to its comprehensive blend of comfort, flexibility, warmth and buoyancy.
Yamamoto 39 Cell neoprene is used throughout the design, providing high levels of insulation and exceptional freedom of movement. This material’s highly stretchy and supple format means that the wearer can use between 35% - 45% less force to maintain their natural swimming stroke, leading to reduced fatigue and increased endurance. The suit uses thicker, 3mm neoprene panels over the torso to improve buoyancy, infusing security and confidence into the swimmer’s performance.
A highly elastic Infinity Skin 2 inner lining provides a soft feel next to the skin, shields from chilly temperatures and integrates bamboo fibres to reduce the build-up of bacteria and unpleasant odours. The Ultimate Seal collar completes the design, using its laser cut, reverse velcro construction to cancel the chances of skin abrasion around the neck.
- A wetsuit that is great for beginners to open water swimming thanks to its flexibility and natural buoyancy
- Lightweight, durable and insulating Yamamoto 39 Cell neoprene is used throughout
- The neoprene is highly flexible, requiring 35-45% less force by the swimmer to maintain their stroke
- 3mm neoprene thickness is used on the torso to increase buoyancy and give a secure feel in the water
- The Infinity Skin 2 inner lining is soft against the skin, highly elastic, insulating and reduces odours
- An Ultimate Seal collar is laser cut and inverses the velcro fastening to prevent skin abrasion