Orca Predator Womens Wetsuit
Optimise your efficiency in the water and ensure a more streamlined position for faster swim splits with the Orca Predator Women's Wetsuit. Considered positioning of Aerodome technology with built-in pockets improves buoyancy by 30% and helps to prevent your legs from dropping and dragging in the water over long distances. Supporting your core and torso is the Core Lateral Stabiliser (CLS) that promotes consistently strong and long strokes by preventing energy loss from twisting, keeping fatigue at bay; perfect for long-distance open water swimming.
This wetsuit is all about maximising freedom of movement by using highly elastic Yamamoto neoprene in key areas so your shoulders and legs aren't fighting against the material. With an unrestricted, second-skin feel your stroke will maintain a smooth and efficient form, saving vital energy for later in the race.
The Infinity Lining inside again has incredible elasticity and thanks to bamboo fibres it maintains core body temperature whilst at the same time-fighting odours and bacteria. A cleanly finished laser-cut edge around the neck fits flush against the skin, reducing friction and eliminating chafing in one of the most notorious areas for discomfort.
- 0.88 Free Technology was developed by Yamamoto specifically for Orca - the most elastic wetsuit material available
- Titanium coating for optimum thermal insulation and compression in key areas
- Enhanced freedom of movement
- Exo-Lift prevents water absorption achieving exceptional buoyancy
- Aerodome technology features hundreds of pockets to improve buoyancy by 30%
- Core Lateral Stabiliser supports the core and prevents twisting so technique and efficiency are maintained
- Yamamoto 44 delivers market-leading elasticity to the shoulders and allows for a small zip, improving overall fit
- Strategically placed velcro on the exterior zip flap and a precise laser cut neck seam that sits flush with the skin reduce friction and preventing chafing
- Hydrolite panels make the suit easy to remove
- Infinity Skin lining uses high-elasticity nylon and bamboo fibres for greater flexibility
- Natural material of the inner lining reduces odour and bacteria