Orca S7 Wetsuit
The Orca S7 Wetsuit is ideal for the triathlete who's swim leg is perhaps not as strong as their biking or running. The extra buoyancy and stability afforded by the clever combination of neoprene thicknesses puts the swimmer in an elevated position on the water so you can swim on the open water to the best of your ability.
The lower legs are constructed with Yamamoto 39 for faster, unrestricted kicking, while total freedom of movement is made possible in the shoulders thanks to the reduction in neoprene thickness to 2mm combining with a flexible liner. An SCS coating increases your swim speed by reducing friction in the water, while transitions are fast thanks to the HydroLite panels.
- Perfect for progressive swimmers who need a boost in buoyancy
- Buoyancy: The S7 corrects your positioning, elevating you as much as possible. 5mm thick neoprene used in the hips and legs helps keep your lower body at the surface at all times.
- Stability: The 3mm thick chest panel prevents your body from swaying due to improper breathing
- Flexibility: The 2mm Yamamoto panels, with 39-cell SCS lining on the forearms, shoulders and arms, combined with a flexible liner, maintain mobility and improve flexibility
- Zero chafing: The lining in the neck area reduces the likelihood of chafing, while giving you extra comfort
- Speed: The lower leg panels, made with Yamamoto 39-cell
- SCS coating reduces friction in the water to increase speed. Its micro-cellular structure repels water and creates less restriction when moving forward
- HydroLite panels will make your transitions even faster as they make the wetsuit easier to remove