Orca Sonar Wetsuit
The Orca Sonar Wetsuit brings equal measures of buoyancy and flexibility, making it perfect for swimmers who have a good technique but would benefit from a little correctional buoyancy. Whether you're tackling a triathlon or enjoying an open water swim, the Sonar boasts 30% more buoyancy than Orca's non-corrective wetsuits, such as the Equip. Core Lateral Stabilizer technology features 5mm thick neoprene that supports the abdomen to prevent twisting so you can focus on your effort and push an effective technique for longer. For maximum freedom of movement in the arms and shoulders, Orca has included 1.5mm thick Yamamoto 39 neoprene, which couples with a Super Stretch lining so you can increase stroke distance for better efficiency.
- Extremely versatile wetsuit
- Designed for the Total Swimmer, it combines buoyancy and flexibility in order to achieve a correct position in the water, improving your hydrodynamics
- Maximum buoyancy: With the Sonar you get 30% more buoyancy and it will help you maintain a horizontal and elevated position for longer thanks to Aerodome technology
- Maximum support: CLS technology (Core Lateral Stabilizer) supports your abdomen, preventing twisting, and when combined with Aerodome, it will help you maintain correct positioning in your lower body
- Longer strokes: Thanks to the 1.5mm Yamamoto 39 panels and inner Super Stretch lining, you will notice an increase in your stroke distance