Orca TRN Core Openwater Wetsuit
Ideal for those taking their first steps into open water swimming, the Orca TRN Core Openwater Wetsuit provides high-stretch flexibility and neutral buoyancy to inspire confidence with every stroke. Requiring between 45% and 35% less force to stretch than standard neoprene, the Yamamoto 39 construction is extremely pliable, and lends itself well to open water swimming. Its 3mm thickness through the torso offers thermal qualities to manage your core temperature, whilst the 2mm thickness through the shoulders and arms delivers a wide range of movement for unhindered swimming.
Soft to the touch, the Ultimate Seal Collar neck lining is designed to reduce chafing on longer swims and uses inverse velcro to prevent abrasion. With its technical high-elasticity nylon construction, the Infinity Skin liner is the perfect pairing for the flexible Yamamoto neoprene. Bamboo fibres boost this wetsuit's thermal capabilities and prevent odour buildup for a fresh, clean feel. For fast transitions, the YKK zipper is high-quality and easy to use, and the flexible design ensures easy on-and-off.
- Highly flexible Yamamoto 39 2/3/4mm neoprene construction
- Thermal qualities to maintain your core temperature
- YKK zipper for easy on-and-off
- Yamamoto 39 panels require between 35% and 45% less force to stretch than traditional neoprene
- Infinity Skin 2 inner lining for ultimate freedom, featuring bamboo fibres to fight odour buildup
- Ultimate Seal Collar reduces friction to improve comfort