Osprey Talon 18 Backpack
Perfect for light and fast activities, Osprey’s Talon 18 Backpack has a multitude of features to make life on the trails easier.
The 18 litres capacity includes a large main compartment with a bucket-style zip opening, mesh pockets inside the bag and external stretch mesh pockets for quickly stashing an extra layer or two when not needed. The hipbelt also includes two zipped pockets for securely carrying valuables.
The AirScape HDPE backpanel has EVA padding for greater carrying comfort and the bag is compatible with Hydraulics reservoirs for rehydration. Side compression straps can be used to hold the load stable whilst the sternum strap has a useful whistle built into the buckle for emergency use. Walkers or runners who use trekking poles will appreciate the Stow-on-the-Go pole attachment and anyone who ventures above the snowline will be able to make good use of the ice axe attachment point.
- Capacity: 18 litres
- External hydration access
- Compatible with Hydraulics reservoirs
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Injection moulded AirScape HDPE backpanel with EVA foam padding
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Stretch pocket on harness
- Padded hipbelt with twin zipped pockets
- Side compression straps
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- LED light attachment point and reflective graphics
- Internal mesh pockets and key attachment clip
- Stowable single ice axe loop
- Bucket-zip access
- Dimensions (cm): 57H 26W 22D
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 900 grams