POC Kortal Race MIPS MTB Helmet
A sophisticated design combines with an advanced construction allowing the POC Kortal Race MIPS MTB Helmet to grant protection to the dedicated trail and enduro rider before, during and after an accident.
The main helmet structure comprehensively manages direct, heavy blows by spreading peak forces away from the head. This protection is complemented by the MIPS internal liner that independently rotates from the main helmet structure to markedly heighten shielding against glancing, indirect impacts. This helmet is ideal for the potentially dangerous nature of high-speed off-road riding, but it also possesses a Dutch electric bicycle safety certificate.
A RECCO® reflector increases the rider’s visibility to other road and trail users while an integrated NFC Medical ID chip stores the rider’s vital information so that it can be accessed and used in the event of an emergency.
Several vents channel a cooling airflow during hot riding conditions and are strategically positioned so that goggle straps can’t cover them up. A breakaway peak integrates neatly with goggles and glasses when they’re not being used and detaches during a fall to protect the neck from potential jarring and jolting.
- An incredibly advanced trail/enduro helmet that protects before, during and after an accident
- The main helmet liner comprehensively protects from direct, heavy impacts
- MIPS internal liner shields the head against rotation forces from glancing blows
- The protection level is certified to Dutch NTA 8776 electric bicycle standard
- Integrated NFC Medical ID chip stores a rider’s vital info and can be accessed at the scene of an accident
- Ventilation system keeps the rider cool
- Vent placement ensures goggle straps don’t cover air channels
- RECCO® Reflector helps to increase rider visibility
- Breakaway peak protects the neck during a fall
- Adjustable peak works in unison with goggles and glasses when they’re not being used