POC Octal X SPIN Helmet
The POC Octal X SPIN Helmet is a great performance option for mountain biking and cyclocross. Packed with the same technology featured in the Octal Road helmet, you can be sure of top aerodynamics, low weight, supreme ventilation and the best possible protection.
Weighing in at a mere 230 grams in a size medium, this helmet is extremely light while maintaining strength and structural integrity. A number of safety features ensure the Octal X SPIN meets the demands of off-road riding. POC's patented SPIN system utilises unique pads that sit against the head and mean that in the event of impact the helmet can move relative to the head, resulting in a reduction in force transmitted to the brain. Aramid bridge technology in the EPS liner improves overall strength, while this is further enhanced by the polycarbonate shell, additionally protecting against sharp objects.
The unique helmet design makes for a highly ventilated construction, so there's plenty of air flowing over your head to keep you cool. Adjustment is simple and quick, via the rear dial, so it's easy to achieve a perfect fit. Handy extra features include a 'garage' for secure storage of your sunglasses and a reflector to enhance your visibility to other road users.
- XC and cyclocross helmet
- Features POC’s patent pending rotational impact protection system - SPIN (Shearing Pad INside)
- Lightweight construction
- Highly ventilated using POC’s unique ventilation design
- Aramid bridge technology added to EPS liner for enhanced structural integrity
- High performance Polycarbonate (PC) shell covering more of the liner to improve safety and protection against sharp objects
- Simple and easy adjustment system for a perfect fit
- Precision straps moulded into liner for extra comfort
- Eye 'garage' to keep your sunglasses
- Recco reflector
- Weight: 230 grams (size medium)