SPIN (Shearing Pads INside) offers rotational impact protection to help protect the brain.
Lightweight and easy to use, the size adjustment system makes dialing in the perfect fit a simple task.
Built to perform, POC products are designed in conjunction with some of cycling’s leading athletes.
Optimised-density EPS liner delivers enhanced impact force absorption to help prevent injury.
POC Omne Air SPIN Helmet
Whether used for commuting or longer weekend rides with friends, riding in the POC Omne Air SPIN Helmet is both comfortable and very safe. With POC’s patent-pending impact protection system, SPIN, the helmet is designed to move around the head in the case of an oblique impact rather than transmitting those forces to the rider.
The straps are easy to adjust and are moulded into the helmet liner so you can dial in a perfect fit, plus the frontal zone ventilation will keep you cool on warmer days so you never arrive at your destination feeling hot and bothered. Perfect for everyday use, the optimal liner density and thicker core protection zones with all-round protection will inspire confidence wherever you ride.
- Multi-purpose helmet equally at home on the road bike as the daily commute
- Features POC's patent pending oblique impact protection system, SPIN
- High-performance EPS liner with optimised density to provide the ideal crash protection
- Optimised design and shape for a slimmer profile
- Lightweight size adjustment system for a personalised fit
- Easily adjustable precision straps moulded into the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety
POC Omne Air SPIN Helmet Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".