POC Otocon Full Face MTB Helmet
With riders going faster and harder than ever before, the POC Otocon Full Face MTB Helmet is a new breed of helmet designed to step up and meet the challenges faced on technical, enduro-style terrain. Ventilation is channelled through the helmet to reduce overheating, a challenge faced by many other full-face helmets, and a removeable grill can enhance airflow in hotter climates.
A breakaway peak reduces forces on the neck in the event of a crash and features a unique smooth underside for better compatibility with GoPro mounts. The Race Lock adjuster can customise the fit, and a dual-material liner improves overall durability.
- EPP in the lower part of the helmet improves durability and sustainability, while an EPS upper keeps weight low
- PC outer shell offers exceptional durability
- The lower part of the liner features an injection-moulded cage for extra strength and stability
- Breakaway peak reduces forces on the neck in the event of a crash
- Removeable cheek pads for ventilation on long climbs between stages
- Innovative airflow channel design keeps the head cool
- The Race Lock integrated adjuster makes it easy to find a comfortable, secure fit
- Grill can be removed to enhance airflow
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 700 grams (size medium)