POC Pro Thermal Jacket
The POC Pro Thermal Jacket is an ideal outer layer for those colder road rides and interchangeable weather, and when the temperatures rise, it can be taken off and packed away in its own pocket. While not in use the jacket won't take up any bag space with its straps that allow it to be carried on your bike.
The outer material provides wind protection along with a DWR coating that shields you from light rain showers. A special yarn construction on the inside keeps body warmth in and wicks moisture away, while the side ventilation panels further optimise temperature regulation.
This versatile jacket is designed for a more forward road or gravel riding position ensuring a close and comfortable fit with an elasticated waist hem and cuffs to manage unwanted movement. Useful features include zipped storage pockets for carrying items, a hanger loop and reflective detailing to be seen by others.
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment
- Insulated with octagonal yarn fibres
- Optimised fit for road and gravel riding
- Highly packable in its own pocket and attached to the bike
- Elasticated waist hem and cuffs for a secure fit
- Reflective cords on all pockets
- Zipped storage pockets
- Hanger loop
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 191 grams, size small