SPIN (Shearing Pads INside) offers rotational impact protection to help protect the brain.
Inspired by the venturi effect, these zones reduce drag and ensure your head stays cool, whatever the temperature.
Adding strength and improving safety the unibody shell covers the entirety of the helmet.
Lightweight and easy to use, the size adjustment system makes dialing in the perfect fit a simple task.
POC Ventral Air SPIN Helmet
The unique pads used by POC in the Ventral Air SPIN Helmet reduce the occurrence of twisting and ‘shearing’ internal head injuries by allowing the helmet to move around the head and thus not transmit these forces to the rider in an accident. The large vents not only help keep things cool but also actually manage the airflow around the head to reduce drag and give an aerodynamic advantage.
To enhance both comfort and safety, the easily adjustable straps are anchored to the helmet liner. There is also a handy Eye Garage to keep glasses secure when worn on the helmet. A fully-wrapped unibody shell construction helps to safeguard the user from harm, improving safety and enhancing helmet integrity.
- Structurally optimised helmet with precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control the air intake and release at both high and low speeds
- Extreme cooling and ventilation due to ports and innovative internal airflow design
- Unique design optimised with CFD testing for aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence
- SPIN (Shearing Pad INside) silicone pad system,
- High-performance EPS liner with targeted and optimised density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity
- Light weight size adjustment system for a personalised fit
- Easily adjustable precision straps anchored to the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety
- Eye Garage to keep sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 230 grams CE (Size M)