POC Ventral MIPS Helmet
A premium choice for road cycling enthusiasts, the POC Ventral MIPS Helmet delivers premium comfort and aerodynamics to improve your performance on the tarmac. This helmet sees a range of features to minimise wind resistance on the road and is designed with aerodynamics in mind. A 22-degree trailing edge keeps turbulence low and a unique Venturi effect inspired ventilation system reduces drag to shave seconds on the bike.
At the front of the helmet, an eye garage features high-friction pads for secure sunglass storage whilst riding and the unibody PC shell is exceptionally durable to enhance helmet integrity. MIPS is integrated into this helmet to provide enhanced rotational impact protection and the EPS liner provides crash protection whilst keeping the weight low.
- The MIPS Brain Protection System enhances rotational impact protection
- The fully wrapped unibody PC shell acts as a monocoque for structural stability
- Size adjustment system for a personalised fit
- EPS liner provides crash protection at a low cost to weight
- Internal airflow channels funnel cool air across the head, without compromising aerodynamics
- 22-degree trailing edge minimises turbulence
- Eye garage provides secure sunglass storage
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 260 grams (size medium)