SPIN (Shearing Pads INside) offers rotational impact protection to help protect the brain.
Inspired by the venturi effect, these zones reduce drag and ensure your head stays cool, whatever the temperature.
Adding strength and improving safety the unibody shell covers the entirety of the helmet.
Lightweight and easy to use, the size adjustment system makes dialing in the perfect fit a simple task.
POC Ventral SPIN Helmet
For an aero helmet done differently, the POC Ventral SPIN Helmet is an exquisite choice. With a unique aerodynamic design optimised with extensive computational fluid dynamics testing for great performance in real-world situations, this helmet produces minimal turbulence, letting you smoothly forge a path onwards with the greatest efficiency.
Accelerated airflow zones designed to ensure the transport of fresh air to your head on warmer days, this helmet implements the Venturi effect, helping target the air into the places you'll appreciate it most. This fact making it one of the most breathable aero helmets out there, the Ventral SPIN is a great choice for anyone tackling high summer climates.
Weighing just 220 grams in a medium-size, this helmet is a headline grabber thanks to its all-new SPIN technology. A proprietary system designed by POC, this technology helps better protect the head under rotational strain thanks to a moveable EPS liner with targeted and optimised density. Protecting the brain and keeping you safer on the roads, this helmet goes further to make sure your ride is without drama.
Finished with easily adjustable straps and a rear dial system for a better fit, this helmet is comfortable and light. An eye garage designed to mount up your sunglasses securely when placed on the helmet, the Ventral SPIN is a superb choice for high-performance riders.
- Unique aerodynamic design optimised with CFD testing for enhanced aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence
- Accelerated airflow zones, inspired by the venturi effect, to reduce fluid drag
- Extreme cooling and ventilation due to innovative airflow design
- Features POC's patent pending rotational impact protection system, SPIN High-performance EPS liner with targeted and optimised density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity.
- Lightweight size adjustment system for a personalised fit.
- Easily adjustable precision straps moulded into the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet.
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 220 grams (size medium)