Pro Vibe Monocoque UD Carbon Anatmoic Di2 Compatible Handlebar
Traditional yet modern, Pro's Vibe Monocoque UD Carbon Anatomic Di2 Compatible Handlebar presents a sleek handlebar, with traditionally rounded tubes that delivers an agreeable balance between stiff and comfortable handling.
A collaboration between professional riders and experienced engineers results in one of the most compliant and sturdy handlebars to exist. Delivering both lightweight, smooth and stiff performance these handlebars are boasted to withstand the harshest of conditions. Constructed with uni-directional carbon for lightweight stiffness, this Pro Vibe handlebar has been finished with Innegra to strengthen the shape of these sleek bars.
Due to Innegra's impact resitant and ductile qualities, this enables a lighter design whilst remaining strong and durable. The application of innegra provides a compliant ride by dampening road vibrations for excellent control and stability.
Future proofing their design, Pro have made ensured you can get the most out of these professional grade handlebars. Compatible with Di2 R9100, this bar can accommodate the junction box at the end of either drop instead of a bar plug. Di2, mechanical shift cable, and hydraulic or regular brake cables can effortlessly be fed through specifically positioned cable ports for a clean design.
- The ultimate pro level full carbon monocoque handlebar as used by the top pro teams
- Full one piece T800 UD carbon fibre monocoque construction gives a lightweight and stiff handlebar
- Full length 31.8 mm oversized design further increases strength and stiffness
- Internal cable routing options for both Di2 and mechanical cables as well as brake cable or hose
- Innegra fibres woven into the lay up add extra security to the construction
- Weight: 230g
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.