Park Tool ATD-1.2 Adjustable Torque Driver
A tough and top-quality torque driver that's designed for tightening with precision, the Park Tool ATD-1.2 Adjustable Torque Driver is the perfect choice for the workshop technician or home mechanic. A solid all metal construction and with adjustability to tighten at a range of different newton metre forces, you can be sure not to shear or overtighten bolts.
With a comfortable and ergonomic composite moulded grip, this tool uses a magnetic socket to retain the tool bit. With a long durability and ergonomic construction, this torque driver is sure to equip your workshop space with what you need to carry out your repairs and maintenance.
- Shop quality, adjustable torque driver that limits torque applied to fasteners, preventing overtightening and damage to lightweight components
- Adjusts to apply 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, or 6 Newton Meter (Nm) of torque when rotating clockwise
- All metal internal construction for long life
- Comfortable ergonomic composite moulded grip
- Includes 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and T25 bits (stored in handle)
- 1-1/4 inch drive
- Magnetic socket retains bits
- Assembled and calibrated at the Park Tool factory in St. Paul, Minnesota
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.