Park Tool ATD-1.2 Adjustable Torque Driver
A tough and top-quality torque driver that's designed for tightening with precision, the Park Tool ATD-1.2 Adjustable Torque Driver is the perfect choice for the workshop technician or home mechanic. A solid all metal construction and with adjustability to tighten at a range of different newton metre forces, you can be sure not to shear or overtighten bolts.
With a comfortable and ergonomic composite moulded grip, this tool uses a magnetic socket to retain the tool bit. With a long durability and ergonomic construction, this torque driver is sure to equip your workshop space with what you need to carry out your repairs and maintenance.
- Shop quality, adjustable torque driver that limits torque applied to fasteners, preventing overtightening and damage to lightweight components
- Adjusts to apply 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, or 6 Newton Meter (Nm) of torque when rotating clockwise
- All metal internal construction for long life
- Comfortable ergonomic composite moulded grip
- Includes 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and T25 bits (stored in handle)
- 1-1/4 inch drive
- Magnetic socket retains bits
- Assembled and calibrated at the Park Tool factory in St. Paul, Minnesota