Park Tool CC4 Chain Checker Tool
The Park Tools CC4 Chain Checker Tool is a must-have for any home mechanic. Within a few seconds, you can determine if your chain has stretched enough to need replacing. Stretched and worn out chains can cause damage to the drivetrain and simply don't shift as accurately as they should. The three contact points of this accurate device indicate wear of .5% and .75%; the stages at which most chain manufacturers recommend replacement.
Compatible with all 5-speed to 12-speed chains, including SRAM AXS options.
- The CC4 is a drop-in style gauge that measures bicycle chain wear
- The laser-cut CC4 accurately measures a long section of chain and strategically comes in contact with the chain in three places, quickly and easily taking the guesswork out of knowing when chain replacement is necessary
- A worn chain will cause poor shifting as well as accelerate drivetrain wear
- The CC4 works on any 5 to 12-speed derailleur chain (including SRAM AXS) and is designed to accurately indicate when a chain reaches .5% and .75% wear, the points at which most chain manufacturers suggest replacement
- Made in the USA and covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty