Park Tool CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber
The Park Tool CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber will remove more grease and dirt thanks to the rotating bristle design. The large reservoir holds 59ml of solvent with a magnet in the base to attract metallic particles removed from the chain. Easy to use and relatively mess-free, there's a wicking sponge to soak up used solution. With a strong and comfortable handle, which can be mounted on either side, the scrubber is compatible with the majority of drivetrain setups, including on e-bikes and some single speeds.
Use the Cyclone and get your chain shining, your drivetrain running smoothly and extend the life of your expensive components.
- Cleans bicycle chain quickly, easily, and effectively without the hassle and mess of removing the chain from the bike
- The Cyclone™ uses a large solvent reservoir, hundreds of rotating bristles, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean, improve shifting performance, and extend the life of the chain and other expensive drivetrain parts
- Compatible with all 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed drivetrains as well as some single-speed models and e-bikes
- The handle can be mounted on either side allowing the CM-5.3 to be used easily with e-bikes
- Strong magnet at the bottom of the fluid reservoir holds metallic particles scrubbed from the chain
- Special wicking sponge draws solvent from the chain as it exits, minimising drips and mess
- Sturdy handle makes the Cyclone™ easy to use and control
- Holds 59ml (2 fluid ounces) of solvent