Park Tool CT4.3 - Master Chain Tool with Peening Anvil
A worthy addition to your home workshop, the Park Tool CT4.3 - Master Chain Tool with Peening Anvil allows you to cut chain links and replace your chain with ease. Used by pro team mechanics and allowing them to work on both Shimano and Campagnolo 11-speed chains, this chain tool includes an integrated link pocket to ensure precise alignment of chain pins during use.
- Park tools latest pro-level chain tool is now updated to work with the latest generation of narrow chains including both Shimano and Campagnolo 11-speed chains
- Includes removable peening anvil for securing Campag 11-speed chains
- Park Tool have developed a precise, powerful tool to quickly and accurately remove and install chain pins
- Specially designed to work with the tight tolerances and narrow profile of high quality derailleur chains
- Integrated Link Pocket to ensure precise alignment during use
- Replaceable, rotating pin
- Perfectly contoured cushioned handles
- Precisely machined investment cast body and components
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.