Park Tool CT4.3 Master Chain Tool with Peening Anvil
A worthy addition to your home workshop, the Park Tool CT4.3 Master Chain Tool with Peening Anvil allows you to cut chain links and replace your chain with ease thanks to its strong, sturdy construction. Used by pro team mechanics and allowing them to work on both Shimano and Campagnolo 12-speed chains, this chain tool includes an integrated link pocket to ensure precise alignment of chain pins during use.
This chain tool is compatible with 5 to 12-speed chains with the exception of chains that use a non-standard/non-hourglass shape such as the SRAM® RED® AXS® 12-speed and the Shimano® XTR® 12-speed.
- Compatible with 5 to 12-speed derailleur chains
- Includes removable peening anvil for securing Campagnolo 11 and 12-speed chains
- Park Tool has developed a precise, powerful tool to quickly and accurately remove and install chain pins
- Specially designed to work with the tight tolerances and narrow profile of high-quality derailleur chains
- Integrated Link Pocket to ensure precise alignment during use
- Replaceable, rotating pin
- Perfectly contoured cushioned handles
- Precisely machined investment cast body and components
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.