Park Tool PRS-33.2 Power Lift Repair Stand and Clamp
Perhaps the ultimate workshop accessory, the Park Tool PRS-33.2 Power Lift Repair Stand and Clamp is fantastically helpful when working on heavier bikes such as tandems and electric bikes. The powerful motor can lift up to 54kg, making it simple to adjust the bike to exactly the right height for the job at hand, ranging from 23cm to 198cm. The integrated tray is the perfect place to keep the tools being used and there is an overhead accessory bar for hanging lights or air hoses from to keep them off the floor and in a convenient place. Ideally, the stand should be bolted to the floor, but it can be used with the specific base plate (sold separately) if necessary.
Please note, tools and other items pictured not included.
- An updated version of the heavy-duty workshop king that was the PRS-33, the PRS-33.2 improves upon the system with better controls and an included PRS-33TT tool tray
- Designed specifically with busy professional mechanics in mind, the PRS-33.2 combines a massive upright and a smooth electric motor to create a super rigid workstation that offers effortless height adjustment for any bike up to 54kg
- Perfect for lifting heavy electric, tandem, and downhill bikes off the ground, but also allows easy height changes during any repair or assembly
- Clamping height adjusts from 23cm - 198cm
- Integrated clamp mounted work tray keeps frequently used tools and parts within easy reach
- Integrated overhead accessory bar for hanging wheels, air hoses, lights, etc.
- The PRS-33.2 should ideally be bolted directly to the floor but can also be used with a specific base plate QK13533
- Fully adjustable 100-3D professional Micro Adjust Clamp
- Can be made into a double arm repair stand with the addition of the QKPRS332AOK add on kit
- Made in the USA with all non-wearing parts are covered by Park Tool's Limited Lifetime warranty