Park Tool Preset Torque Driver
The Park Tool Preset Torque Driver is a handy tool, designed to provide adequate torque levels for safe and secure riding, without over-tightening and potentially damaging your expensive, lightweight components.
Preset to an accurate torque setting, the Torque Driver takes the guesswork out of your adjustments, for quick, hassle-free tweaks and servicing. Additionally, the 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and T25 bits are neatly stored in the handle and cover all the common bolt sizes found on a bicycle.
Featuring a full metal internal construction, durability and strength are clearly at the forefront of the design, whilst the magnetic socket securely retains the bits for optimum ease of use.
- Preset to apply 4, 5 or 6 Newton Meter (Nm) of torque when rotating clockwise
- Full metal internal construction for long life
- Comfortable ergonomic composite moulded grip
- Includes 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and T25 bits (stored in handle)
- 1 1/4 inch drive
- Magnetic socket retains bits
- Assembled and calibrated at the Park Tool factory in the USA
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.