Park Tool Preset Torque Driver
The Park Tool Preset Torque Driver is a handy tool, designed to provide adequate torque levels for safe and secure riding, without over-tightening and potentially damaging your expensive, lightweight components.
Preset to an accurate torque setting, the Torque Driver takes the guesswork out of your adjustments, for quick, hassle-free tweaks and servicing. Additionally, the 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and T25 bits are neatly stored in the handle and cover all the common bolt sizes found on a bicycle.
Featuring a full metal internal construction, durability and strength are clearly at the forefront of the design, whilst the magnetic socket securely retains the bits for optimum ease of use.
- Preset to apply 4, 5 or 6 Newton Meter (Nm) of torque when rotating clockwise
- Full metal internal construction for long life
- Comfortable ergonomic composite moulded grip
- Includes 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and T25 bits (stored in handle)
- 1 1/4 inch drive
- Magnetic socket retains bits
- Assembled and calibrated at the Park Tool factory in the USA