Park Tool TB2 Emergency Tyre Boot (Pack of 3)
The Park Tool TB2 Emergency Tyre Boot (Pack of 3) is a reliable self-adhesive patch for emergency tyre repairs. The high strength adhesive developed by 3M keeps the patch located perfectly inside the tyre, covering large cuts and slashes. The super tough film material will survive most conditions, ensuring that the rider safely arrives home. Simply clean the tyre's damaged area, place the patch over the cut or tear on the inside of the tyre, re-install the inner tube and tyre, and inflate. The self-adhesive patch is pressure-sensitive, so the bond gets stronger upon inner tube inflation.
Please note that this is a temporary tyre fix, suitable only for emergency repairs on standard clincher tyres that use inner tubes. Always replace a torn tyre as soon as possible.
These patches aren't suitable for use on tubeless-ready tyres.
- A fast and easy way to repair a large cut in a tyre in an emergency, ensuring the rider arrives home safely
- Made from a strong, waterproof vinyl membrane with a fibre weave reinforcement
- A super strong pressure sensitive adhesive assures the boot stays in place inside any tubed tire, road or mountain, high or low pressure
- Simply stick over the hole inside the tyre, re-install the inner tube and tyre and inflate
- Suitable for temporary emergency use only
- These patches are designed for standard clincher tyres that use inner tubes. They are not suitable for use on tubeless-ready tyres.
- Size: 76mm x 45mm / 3" X 1.75" (approximately)
- This pack contains three tyre patches