Pas Normal Studios Mechanism Pro Womens Bib Short
Advanced fabrics meet impeccable detail in the Pas Normal Studios Mechanism Pro Womens Bib Short. Designed to deliver pro-level performance, the short uses a race fit optimised for the riding position, and structurally mapped fabric with zones of variable 4D stretch create a second-skin fit and provides support to the muscles. The soft, silky feel maximises comfort and abrasion resistance is high, preventing excess wear.
The four-layer chamois is another highlight, using strategically placed padding to cushion and protect the rider's most sensitive areas to provide long-ride comfort. Silicone-free grippers are woven into the lower portion of the leg and create a smooth transition from material to skin while preventing the short from riding up while pedalling. A radio pocket integrated into the rear mesh makes a handy extra detail come race day.
- Race fit built on the brand's signature Mechanism collection
- Unique structurally mapped fabric developed by Pas Normal Studios
- Zones of variable 4D-stretch integrated in the fabric
- Silicone-free grip woven into the lower part of the leg
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Soft and silk-like texture for comfort and second skin feel
- Abrasion resistant and fully dyed
- Radio pocket integrated into the back mesh
- Four-layer ultralight foam chamois placed to give comfort in a position optimised for speed
- Unique bib straps secure the Mechanism Pro Bib in an optimal position. Developed in Italy, they have a low level of elastic degradation even after a season of washing
- Italian fabric
- Made in Portugal
Pas Normal Studios Mechanism Pro Womens Bib Short Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".