Patagonia Dirt Roamer Backpack
Purpose-built for MTB action, the Patagonia Dirt Roamer Backpack provides the storage you need to carry your supplies on long rides, far from the beaten track. Organisation is key, and this backpack features plenty of pockets to store your essentials. A breathable mesh back panel boosts breathability and prevents sweat absorption, and comfortable Regulator® air mesh straps further enhance airflow.
A top compression strap helps manage the load or can be used to carry a helmet, and a two-litre HydraPak® reservoir resides in a dedicated side access compartment.
- Made with a rugged 100% recycled nylon; built for a lifetime of abuse
- Raised mono-mesh back panel increases breathability and does not absorb water
- Highly breathable Regulator® air mesh through the hip belt and shoulder straps
- Two-litre HydraPak® reservoir included in dedicated side-access sleeve
- Top compression manages the load or can carry a helmet
- Internal volume of 20 litres (L/XL) or 15 litres (S/M)
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 676 grams (size S/M)