Patagonia Houdini Jacket
The Patagonia Houdini Jacket weighs in at a featherlight 105 grams making it a great option to stick in your jersey pocket should the weather look changeable. Made from 100% recycled nylon, it is weather-resistant thanks to the ripstop fabric. It's a slim fit jacket but still allows room for another layer underneath. The hood can be closed with a single pull and to help keep the elements out there are half-elastic cuffs on the sleeves and a drawcord on the hem. When not in use it will pack into its own chest pocket so it can be easily stashed.
- Featherweight 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Slim fit with a slight drop tail for better fit whilst riding
- Hood adjusts in one pull, won’t block peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective P-6 logo on the left chest
- Can be worn over base layers and light mid-layers; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 105 grams in size medium
Patagonia Houdini Jacket Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".