Patagonia Micro Puff Hoody
The new iteration of a Patagonia classic, the Micro Puff Hoody is warm, light and packable, making it ideal for wearing after exercise or keeping in a rucksack for putting on if the weather turns. It is crafted from a matte, recycled nylon outer fabric with a PFC-free DWR finish, features better articulation in the shoulders, and a drawcord at the waist. The synthetic PlumaFill insulation replicates down but also performs when damp in a way that natural fibres can’t match, helped by the quilted construction that stabilises the material and maximises its loft.
There are two external and two internal pockets, with one of them acting as a stuff sack for the jacket when it needs to be packed away. The cuffs and hem are elasticated to help seal in warm air and the hood adds more warmth and cosiness.
- Ultralight, windproof shell made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop
- PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- PlumaFill synthetic insulation
- Innovative quilting construction
- Two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets
- Two internal drop-in pockets
- Left pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticised cuffs and adjustable hem seal in warmth
- Front zip has storm flap and zip garage
- Under-the-helmet hood construction
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 298 grams size M