Patagonia Nine Trails 8" Running Short
Patagonia’s Nine Trails Running Short is well featured and boasts an 8” inseam, making it great for in the gym as well as out on the trail. The outer fabric is made from 91% recycled polyester and has a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment to keep light rain off and help the short dry quickly whilst the liner brief has HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control for longer-lasting freshness. All three pockets, two at the front and one at the rear, have zip fasteners for security and the waist uses a drawcord closure.
- Durable 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven blend
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Supportive, lightweight and moisture-wicking recycled polyester boxer-brief liner with HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control provides chafe-free comfort
- Drawcord at the waist secures fit
- Two large, zippered front pockets; back-right zippered pocket fits a phone or other stash items
- Lightweight fabrication allows for compressibility
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 181 grams size medium
Patagonia Nine Trails 8" Running Short Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".