Patagonia P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee
The Patagonia P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee, besides looking good, is made with 0.26 pounds of scrap fabric and 4.8 discarded bottles. What that means in production terms is the T-shirt uses 96% less water and creates 45% less CO2 compared to making a conventional T-shirt. Responsible and good looking, with Patagonia original art, the taped seams in the shoulders improve comfort.
- Patagonia’s T-shirt with the lowest carbon footprint
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit
- Made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Patagonia original art
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 213 grams (size medium)
Patagonia P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.