Patagonia R1 Air Crew Jumper
High performance and highly comfortable, Patagonia’s R1 Air Crew Jumper is made from recycled polyester with a zigzag texture which wicks, dries quickly and insulates incredibly well. There is a zipped chest pocket for securing small valuables, and woven bindings on the hem and cuffs, as well as shoulder seams, are designed to work well when carrying a rucksack. In addition to the recycled materials, the garment is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, in keeping with Patagonia’s impressive environmental mission.
- Hollow-core fabric with a unique zigzag texture wicks moisture, dries fast and is highly breathable for high-output activities; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odour control
- Off-shoulder seams sit comfortably under pack straps
- Left-chest pocket for easy stash of small items; minimal bulk makes for a great layering piece
- Quick-drying woven binding at the back hem and cuffs for added stretch and improved fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 275 grams size medium