Patagonia Storm Racer Jacket
The Patagonia Storm Racer Jacket is an emergency shell that's light, packs into its own pocket, and the outer is made from 100% recycled material for an environment-friendly benefit too. The jacket is constructed from a three-layer H2No™ ripstop with a soft tricot backer for improved comfort. Cut to be layered over a hydration vest or pack, there's a practical double zipper to allow easy access to supplies stored beneath, doubling up as extra ventilation. The cuffs are elastic for a close fit that adds an extra barrier against the rain, while the hood has a one-pull design for ease of adjustment.
- Featherweight H2No™ Performance Standard 100% recycled nylon ripstop face fabric keeps you dry, while a tricot backer feels soft and comfortable next to your skin
- Innovative double-zipper entry allows for easy layering over your pack/kit, as well as efficient access to water and nutrition
- Hood adjusts in one pull for ease of use and good peripheral vision
- Durable elastic cuffs lie flat against tops of wrists for low bulk and superior comfort; snap on right side allows for adjustable fit, as well as easier on/off during windy ridgeline conditions
- Stash pocket within hood allows you to stuff jacket down for easier packing and quick stowage
- Designed to layer efficiently over a pack or vest, or layer over a mid-layer on longer missions in the mountains
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 198 grams / 7 oz (size M)
Patagonia Storm Racer High Endurance Jacket Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".