Patagonia Thermal Airshed Womens Jacket
Whether training in sub-zero temperatures, warming up pre-race or just chilling afterwards, the Thermal Airshed Womens Jacket from Patagonia provides amazing warmth for weight and breathability. The 100% recycled polyester PlumaFill is a light and airy synthetic insulation which retains much of its warmth when damp, unlike down. It is positioned in the front panels and arms, whilst the rear and side panels aren’t insulated for better breathability and movement.
There are two internal pockets, one of which doubles as a stuff sack, and a storm flap with zip garage for the main zip for increased weather resistance and comfort. In line with Patagonia’s worthy environmental ethos, the PlumaFill is 100% recycled, the outer fabric is made from 87% recycled polyester with a DWR treatment that doesn't not contain perfluorinated chemistry and the garment is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% recycled polyester PlumaFill insulation is hybridised in front panels and arms for added warmth; non-insulated underarms and back panel allows for dumping heat during high-output activities
- Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent movement and air permeability
- DWR main body fabric
- Two internal pockets: One zippered pocket that converts to a stuff sack; one drop-in pocket for gloves, map and more
- Fast-drying warp-knit fabric at back hem and cuffs with added stretch to help seal in warmth
- Centre-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Reflective P-6 woven logo on left chest
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 207 grams size medium
Patagonia Thermal Airshed Womens Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.