Pearl Izumi Elite Road v5 Womens Cycling Shoes
The Elite Road v5 Women's Cycling Shoes from Pearl Izumi are a race-ready option that combines a stiff sole unit with Integrated Carbon Power Plate for maximum power transfer and a 3-Layer Seamless Composite Upper for great breathability and comfort. The Unibody construction allows for a low stack height of just 5mm, giving a direct feel and efficient pedalling action, all held together with Boa IP1 reels which allow 1mm micro-adjustment for a precise fit. These dials are also easy to adjust during the ride as the foot swells or shrinks, even whilst still on the move.
Compatible with 3-bolt road pedal systems such as Shimano and Look, the sole also has a replaceable heel bumper.
- Aimed at competitive riders looking for maximum response
- The same Unibody construction as the top end PRO Leader
- Delivers stellar fit, connectivity and power transfer
- Unibody construction eliminates traditional lasting board to deliver super low 5mm stack height for maximum pedalling efficiency
- Advanced 3-Layer Seamless Composite Upper offers exceptional breathability and eliminates hot spots by adapting to foot shape
- Bi-directional Closure wraps the foot for a semi-custom fit and secure foot retention
- Boa IP1 reels allow 1mm micro-adjustability and pop up for full release
- Replaceable heel bumper
- 1 to1 Integrated Carbon Power Plate delivers feather-light stiffness
- Stiffness Index: 13/13
- Women's specific fit
- SPD-SL compatible
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 240 grams per shoe (Women's size 40 EUR)
Pearl Izumi Elite Road v5 Womens Cycling Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.