Pearl Izumi Elite Road v5 Womens Cycling Shoes
The Elite Road v5 Women's Cycling Shoes from Pearl Izumi are a race-ready option that combines a stiff sole unit with Integrated Carbon Power Plate for maximum power transfer and a 3-Layer Seamless Composite Upper for great breathability and comfort. The Unibody construction allows for a low stack height of just 5mm, giving a direct feel and efficient pedalling action, all held together with Boa IP1 reels which allow 1mm micro-adjustment for a precise fit. These dials are also easy to adjust during the ride as the foot swells or shrinks, even whilst still on the move.
Compatible with 3-bolt road pedal systems such as Shimano and Look, the sole also has a replaceable heel bumper.
- Aimed at competitive riders looking for maximum response
- The same Unibody construction as the top end PRO Leader
- Delivers stellar fit, connectivity and power transfer
- Unibody construction eliminates traditional lasting board to deliver super low 5mm stack height for maximum pedalling efficiency
- Advanced 3-Layer Seamless Composite Upper offers exceptional breathability and eliminates hot spots by adapting to foot shape
- Bi-directional Closure wraps the foot for a semi-custom fit and secure foot retention
- Boa IP1 reels allow 1mm micro-adjustability and pop up for full release
- Replaceable heel bumper
- 1 to1 Integrated Carbon Power Plate delivers feather-light stiffness
- Stiffness Index: 13/13
- Women's specific fit
- SPD-SL compatible
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 240 grams per shoe (Women's size 40 EUR)