Pirelli P ZERO Velo 4S Clincher Tyre
Tackling wet, cold, uncertain days out on the road, the Pirelli P ZERO Velo 4S Clincher Tyre balances traction, speed and weight to deliver outstanding performance in almost any conditions, allowing you to corner and put your power down with conviction.
Using Pirelli's know-how with vulcanised rubber to great effect, this tyre provides outstanding wet grip, shedding water effectively and efficiently in order to assure you of a strong contact with the road. Optimised for a low rolling resistance whilst maintaining a low net weight, a 23mm tyre weighs 205 grams, and ranges to 250 grams in 28mm, giving you the performance you need.
The compound's high durability assures of a long life, and this tyre is augmented by an Aramid fibre and SmartNET Silica puncture protection, offering you the highest levels of strength, dependability and quality in your tyres, so you won't be left stood hopelessly by the side of the road with a flat. A tyre offering you that all-weather, get out there and do it functionality, the P ZERO Velo 4S Clincher is certainly a friend of cyclists in temperamental climates.
- Improved wet grip and puncture protection
- Outstanding clincher delivers an unbeatable ride
- Unique tread design is developed to shed water
- All-round performance in wet and dry conditions
- Low rolling resistance
- Puncture protection
- High durability and mileage
- 127tpi casing
- Aramid fibre and SmartNET Silica puncture protection
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 205 grams (23mm) / 220 grams (25mm) / 250 grams (28mm)
- Please note: Rim not included
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.