Pirelli P-Zero Race SL TLR Tyre
Designed explicitly to increase speed within the fastest paced riding scenarios such as time trials and road races, the Pirelli P-Zero Race SL TLR Tyre blends the results of a three year, World Tour rider influenced design project with a sophisticated composition and tubeless-ready tyre technology.
Pirelli’s Techwall casing has been conceived purely for this tyre and offers an incredibly supple feel and lower weight. The result is significantly reduced rolling resistance, even across rougher roads and a heightened sense of acceleration. Despite this more minimal construction, the tubeless-ready format and multi-layer carcass structure still grant high levels of puncture protection to ensure that the finish line is reached without mishap.
The casing is partnered by the SmartEVO tread compound that blends smart polymers to reduce rolling resistance further while increasing durability and maximising cornering grip. At the request of pro riders, a slick tread pattern completes the tyre to promote a clean, race-day aesthetic.
- All variants are compatible with hooked or crotchet type rims
- The 24mm and 26mm variants are not compatible with hookless or straight-side rims
- The 28mm variant is compatible with hookless or straight-side rims when inflated within the 5 bar/73psi limit
- All variants require adequate liquid sealant in order to be used in a tubeless setup
- Always adhere to the recommended inflation limits between the tyre and the rim, and choose whichever is the lowest pressure of the two limits
- The fastest tubeless-ready tyre that Pirelli produces is ideal for race days
- Developed over a three year period via feedback from World Tour teams
- Takes the benefits of tubeless-ready tyre technology and maximises them with advanced design traits
- Techwall Road TLR casing has an incredibly supple, lighter format to lower rolling resistance dramatically but also offers good levels of puncture resistance
- 120tpi casing thread count
- SmartEVO Compound lowers rolling resistance, increases grip and enhances durability
- Slick tread pattern lowers rolling resistance further
- Claimed manufacturer weights: 700x24mm: 230 grams / 700x26mm: 245 grams / 700x28mm: 275 grams
- Please note: the rim pictured is for illustrative purposes only and isn't included in the sale
- Compatibility note: The 24mm and 26mm variants are not compatible with hookless rims. The 28mm variant is compatible with hookless rims, when inflated within the 5 bar/73psi limit. All variants require adequate sealant in order to be used tubeless