Pirelli P-Zero Race TLR Tyre
Developed with World Tour teams over three years, the Pirelli P-Zero Race TLR Tyre is an all-round performer that grants a quick but durable performance that's ideal for road races, gran fondos and training sessions alike thanks to its amalgamation of sophisticated design traits.
The Techwall+ casing combines its advanced multi-layer format with tubeless-ready technology to increase puncture resistance markedly without adding weight. This carcass is also supple to improve comfort and lower rolling resistance, even when using lower tyre pressures across irregular road surfaces.
The casing is shrouded by the SmartEVO rubber compound that blends the latest generation of smart polymers to lower rolling resistance further. This compound works in unison with a freshly designed tread pattern to improve corning grip even in wet riding conditions, and also boasts increased levels of durability.
- All variants are compatible with hooked or crotchet type rims
- The 24mm and 26mm variants are not compatible with hookless or straight-side rims
- The 28mm and 30mm variants are compatible with hookless or straight-side rims when inflated within the 5 bar/73psi limit
- All variants require adequate liquid sealant in order to be used in a tubeless setup
- Always adhere to the recommended inflation limits between the tyre and the rim, and choose whichever is the lowest pressure of the two limits
- An all-round performing tubeless-ready tyre that’s perfect for racing, gran fondos or fast training rides on the road
- Developed over a three year period via feedback from World Tour teams
- Takes the benefits of tubeless-ready tyre technology and maximises them with advanced design traits
- Advanced Techwall+ Road TLR casing has a multi layer format to resist punctures but remains light and is supple to grant lower rolling resistance
- 120tpi casing thread count
- SmartEVO Compound lowers rolling resistance, increases grip and enhances durability
- Specially designed tread pattern enhances the behaviour of the bicycle in every weather condition
- Claimed manufacturer weights: 700x24mm: 245 grams / 700x26mm: 270 grams / 700x28mm: 295 grams / 700x30mm: 320 grams
- Please note: The rim pictured is for illustrative purposes only and isn't included in the sale
- Compatibility note: The 24mm and 26mm variants are not compatible with hookless rims. The 28mm and 30mm variants are compatible with hookless rims, when inflated within the 5 bar/73psi limit. All variants require adequate sealant in order to be used tubeless