Praxis Works 73mm GXP MTB Bottom Bracket Converter BB30/PF30
A patent pending design from Praxis Works, designed as a bottom bracket converter for SRAM GXP/ISIS2 cranks in either BB30, PF30 or Specialized’s OSBB road frame bottom brackets. The Praxis Works 73mm GXP MTB Bottom Bracket Converter BB30/PF30 keeps the cartridge bearings outboard of the frame on SRAM spec for greater rigidity and free of frame/c-clip tolerance issues that other systems deal with.
Press in the longer non-drive-cup, then the shorter cup which threads into the longer non-drive-cup. As this threads, Praxis Works’ trademark Collet System expands to evenly disperse pressure for a super tight fit. When both cups are connected, there’s no chance any bearings can come out of alignment.
This Praxis Works 73mm GXP MTB Bottom Bracket Converter BB30/PF30 is not intended for BBRight or BB386EVO frames. It can also be used with ISCG05 and ISCG03.
- For SRAM GXP/ISIS2 cranks
- Also for Oval Concepts 400/500/700series GXP cranks
- Forged & machined heat-treated 7075 T6 Aluminium
- Steel cartridge radial bearings
- 68mm Road version / 73mm MTB Version
- For BB30, PF30, and Specialized Road OSBB