Praxis Works OSBB Converter for Specialized
Looking to equip your Specialized road bike or frame with a Shimano Hollowtech II chainset? If so you will need a conversion kit and that is exactly what Praxis Works offers with their OSBB Converter for Specialized. Easy to install and providing a secure and tight fit in the frame, a trouble-free and very effective Specialized specific converter.
Praxis Works' patent-pending design is focused on placing the cartridge bearings on the outside of the frame. This adds strength and stiffness and prevents frame and c-clip fit issues that are recurring problems on other conversion systems. A flush-fit is further provided by a compressible O-ring added to the non-driveside cup that allows for minute frame shell width discrepancies. The converter is kept in place in the frame by the Praxis Works Collet system that expands to radiate the pressure for an extremely tight fit. This stops bearings from coming out. This is not an adaptor but a converter, designed solely for Specialized frames with a 46-millimetre diameter and 61.5-millimetre wide carbon inner shell. Made from super strong and lightweight forged and machined heat-treated 7075 T6 aluminium with steel bearings.
The Praxis Works OSBB Converter for Specialized is easy to install by simply pressing the long non-driveside cup into the frame and then finishing it off by threading the shorter cup on.
Please note, the two supplied sleeves are required for correct installation.
- Converter to fit Shimano Hollowtech II cranks to a Specialized frame
- Cartridge bearing on outside of frame for greater rigidity and ideal fit
- Collet system expands filling the shell for a tight and secure fit
- Compatible with Specialized frames with carbon inner shells
- Install the bottom bracket with the two included sleeves
- Made from 7075 T6 aluminium
- Steel radial bearings
- 46 millimetre diameter
- 61.5 millimetre width
- Includes compressible O-ring on non driveside cup to compensate for frame shell width discrepancies
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".