Praxis Works X-Rings Chainrings
Praxis Works prides itself on producing great shifting chainrings which use LevaTime Shifting Technology top ensure that every lever press engages the correct gear every time. The Praxis Works X-Rings Chainrings have multiple ramps, shaped teeth and strategically placed shift pins to achieve this high level of shifting performance. The X-Rings are designed to work as an inner and outer pair of chainrings and are compatible with 10 or 11 speed Sram, Shimano and Campagnolo mechanical drivetrains. The X-Rings also work well with Sram eTap and Shimano Di2 and Campagnolo EPS.
- X-Rings are made exclusively for Praxis Works 160/104 BCD X-Spider road cranks
- Cold forged construction with hard anodised 7075-T6 aluminium
- Works with 10-speed and 11-speed drivetrains
- Compatible with KMC, Shimano or Campagnolo chains
- Great for use with Di2, EPS, or eTap shifting systems