Prologo Dimension NDR T4.0 Saddle
A versatile unisex saddle, the Prologo Dimension NDR T4.0 is slightly more off-road oriented but works well across a range of disciplines. The round profile encourages natural pelvic rotation while the short nose reduces pressure, particularly in more aggressive positions.
The PAS channel, a wide cutout, further helps to eliminate pressure and prevent numbness by improving blood flow so you can remain in the saddle without discomfort, hour after hour. In comparison to the standard Dimension, there is 3mm of additional padding to help soak up shock, while side protectors improve durability, preventing scuffs and tears.
- Unisex, multi-discipline saddle
- Round profile, perfect for those with low pelvic rotation
- Short nose for aerodynamic and aggressive riding positions
- Wider PAS channel reduces compression of soft tissues
- Side protectors reduce scratches, rips and tears
- Light foam padding
- 3mm of extra padding compared to the Dimension
- Cover: Microfibre
- Length: 245mm
- Width: 143mm
- Rails: 7mm round
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 221 grams