Prologo Dimension Tri Tirox Saddle
The Prologo Dimension Tri Tirox Saddle features an adapted design that perfectly suits time trial and triathlon riders. The ergonomic V-shaped profile has been shifted forwards by 2cm, and the nose is 7mm wider to support the sit bones when the rider is adopting an aggressive aero position. A broad PAS (Perineal Area System) cut out combines with the V-profile to allow extra pelvic rotation, helping the rider produce more power without increasing pressure on sensitive areas.
Variable density foam cushions shock from bumps in the road, and the composite base grants stability and vibration damping. The saddle is completed with 7mm diameter Tirox rails that are low in weight, strong and can be installed onto all seatpost saddle clamps.
- A saddle designed for time trial and triathlon use
- Unisex design
- Ergonomic V-Shape profile ensures sit bone support
- The profile has been advanced forwards by 2cm to accommodate more aggressive, aero cycling positions
- The nose of the saddle is 7mm wider for increased support when riding “on the rivet”
- The PAS (Perineal Area System) uses a large central cut out to improve blood flow, eliminate nerve impingement and reduce numbness in a rider’s sensitive areas
- The V-profile and PAS cut out combine to allow the pelvis to rotate forwards for more power
- Variable density foam padding dissipates pressure
- A composite base grants stability and compliance
- 7mm diameter Tirox rails are light but strong
- Dimensions: 245mm x 143mm (L x W)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 202 grams