Prologo Proxim W450 Sport T2.0 Saddle
Conceived to deliver comfort and style to electric bikes, the Prologo Proxim W450 Sport T2.0 Saddle utilises a semi-round profile with flexible edges to ensure male and female riders exceptional sit bone support without impeding the inner thighs. A robust composite base is topped with a padding pattern that uses different foam densities to heighten stability and reduce pressure. The padding is 6mm thicker to afford extra shock absorption when riding over rough surfaces, while the ergonomic central cut out helps alleviate numbness in sensitive areas.
A mini handle is positioned under the base at the rear to assist when moving the bike and the saddle sports reflective graphics to improve the rider’s safety in low-light conditions. The design is completed with resilient but lightweight T2.0 rails that have 7mm diameters to guarantee successful installation into all saddle clamps.
- A saddle designed specifically for use with electric bikes, on or off-road
- Unisex design
- The semi-round profile has more flexible edges to support the sit bones without causing restriction to the inner thighs
- An ergonomic central channel reduces pressure on blood vessels and nerves to eliminate numbness
- The durable composite base grants stability and compliance
- A Multi-Sector System (MSS) padding pattern uses different foams and densities to support and relieve pressure
- An extra 6mm padding thickness delivers excellent shock absorption and vibration damping
- A handle placed at the rear of the design facilitates moving the bike
- Reflective graphics on the rear-facing edge heightens safety
- 7mm diameter T2.0 rails are light but strong
- Dimensions: 250mm x 155mm (L x W)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 259 grams