Prologo Proxim W650 Sport T2.0 Saddle
The Prologo Proxim W650 Sport T2.0 Saddle has been designed specifically for electric bikes and donates comfort to male and female riders whether they are tackling on or off-road terrain. A supportive semi-round profile stabilises the rider’s sit bones while the base has flexible sides to minimise the chances of inner thigh irritation. This base is realised in durable composite material and is covered in different foam densities to guarantee cushioning and pressure dispersal.
The padding and base feature a large central cut-out, and this combines with the broader, dipped nose to eliminate stress on sensitive nerves and blood vessels, cancelling uncomfortable numbness on longer rides. A handle paced underneath the rear of the base facilitates moving the bike and displays reflective accents to improve the rider’s visibility on dark roads. 7mm diameter T2.0 rails are light and durable and are compatible with all seatpost saddle clamps.
- A saddle designed specifically for use with electric bikes, on or off-road
- Unisex design
- The semi-round profile has more flexible edges to support the sit bones without causing restriction to the inner thighs
- The PAS (Perineal Area System) cut out reduces pressure on blood vessels and nerves to eliminate numbness
- The broader nose width and its 30° downward angle further reduces pressure on sensitive areas
- The durable composite base grants stability and compliance
- A Multi-Sector System (MSS) padding pattern uses different foams and densities to support and relieve pressure
- An extra 6mm padding thickness delivers excellent shock absorption and vibration damping
- A handle placed at the rear of the design facilitates moving the bike
- Reflective graphics on the rear-facing edge heightens safety
- 7mm diameter T2.0 rails are light but strong
- Dimensions: 250mm x 155mm (L x W)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 245 grams