Prologo Scratch M5 PAS Tirox Saddle
Using an ergonomic format, the Prologo Scratch M5 PAS Tirox Saddle donates comfort to male and female road and off-road cyclists. A t-shaped profile and rounded side to side curvature allow the rider to move forward and backwards on the saddle without feeling restriction on the inner thighs. This shape also offers increased pelvic support and distributes pressure evenly across the sitting area.
The stable but compliant base is covered in Multi-Sector System padding that uses varying types and densities of foam to support the sit bones and allow the legs to move naturally while pedalling. The padding format is complemented by a large central cut out (PAS) that reduces pressure on sensitive areas to increase blood flow and minimise numbness. The saddle is completed with strong, reliable and light 7mm diameter Tirox rails that work with all saddle clamp designs.
- An ergonomically shaped saddle suitable for on or off-road use
- Unisex design
- The t-shape profile and standard length allows comfortable forward or backward seating positions
- The round side to side shape allows the pelvis to rotate naturally, increasing support and evenly distributing pressure
- A Multi-Sector System (MSS) padding pattern uses different foams and densities to support and relieve pressure
- Push and Pull foam interacts with the rider’s movement while pedalling
- The PAS (Perineal Area System) uses a large central cut out to improve blood flow, eliminate nerve impingement and reduce numbness in a rider’s sensitive areas
- The composite base offers stability but is also compliant to damp vibrations
- 7mm Tirox rails are light and strong
- Dimensions: 250mm x 140mm (L x W)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 185 grams