QUOC Gran Tourer XC Off Road Shoes
Be it gravel or MTB, the QUOC Gran Tourer XC Off Road Shoes are built to cope with more challenging terrain and big adventures. Pairing a stiff, lightweight carbon composite outsole with TRU tread and replaceable spike, the shoes deliver exceptional grip and pedalling efficiency.
An abrasion-resistant microfibre upper and rubber toe cap create protection while maximising durability, while inside the shoe, padded heel cushioning, a gusseted tongue and vibration-absorbing insole dramatically enhance comfort. Dual dial closure allows plenty of micro-adjustment for a precise fit.
On warmer rides you'll appreciate the perforations in the upper, keeping the air flowing, and on grey days and in the dark, reflective strips improve visibility to others.
- QUOC Technology Dual Dial closure system for fitted precision
- Stiff carbon composite outsole and TPU tread
- Replaceable TPU spike for excellent grip
- Abrasion-resistant microfibre (inherited from award-winning Gran Tourer)
- Rubber toe cap protection
- Padded heel cushioning and gusseted tongue for comfort
- Organically positioned air holes for breathability
- Nature-inspired reflective strip
- Vibration-absorbing insole with ball-of-foot pressure point release
- Three arch inserts for custom-like fit
- Cleat compatibility: 2-bolt SPD
QUOC Gran Tourer XC Off Road Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".