Quoc Mono II Road Shoes
The Quoc Mono II are efficient, comfortable and lightweight road cycling shoes with a clean, stylish aesthetic ideal for demanding races, gran fondos and group rides. The soles comprise hand-laid unidirectional carbon fibre that is low in weight but high in rigidity for efficient power transfer. Working in conjunction with these soles are the vibration absorbing insoles that heighten comfort over rougher riding surfaces and incorporate pressure release points under the balls of the feet to help eliminate numbness on long rides. These insoles are also supplied with three different heights of arch support to allow near-custom levels of fit.
Soft, weather-resistant uppers are formed around a precise, hand-moulded last to ensure they closely follow the contours of the feet. These uppers feature attractive brogue-inspired zig-zag stitching that increases durability, while the supportive heel padding increases stability and cancels slipping. An ergonomic, dovetail padded tongue enhances circulation, and the micro-adjustable, dual dial closure system tightens evenly and snugly without causing uncomfortable pinch points.
- Lightweight, comfortable, efficient and good-looking race-grade road riding shoes
- Lightweight and stiff unidirectional hand-laid carbon fibre soles
- Vibration-absorbing insoles with ergonomic, ball-of-foot pressure point release
- Three arch inserts accompany each insoles to grant a custom-like fit
- Soft, durable, weather-resistant uppers
- The uppers are formed around a precise, hand-moulded last
- Stylish, brogue-inspired zig-zag detailing on the uppers enhances durability
- Supportive heel padding for all-day comfort
- British-inspired, dovetail padded tongue for enhanced circulation
- Dual dial closure system and custom-moulded lace guide for fast, intuitive adjustment
- Three-bolt road cleat compatible (Look/Speedplay)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 249 grams, per shoe, size EU43